COSPLAY/PARADE OF CHARACTERS (small group of three) allows student participants to portray and dress up as their favorite characters in contemporary literature such as in novels, manga, and short stories.
- There shall be no limit in terms of participation; however, each group shall be comprised of only three (3) students.
- Each group shall choose a contemporary literary work, dress up as three selected characters (trinity)and join the parade from the PE Area to the event venue (School Plaza).
- After the parade, each group shall be given two (2) minutes to be at the limelight and portray their characters. Dialogues are optional.
- Only three groups shall be awarded as the Champion, 1st Runner-Up, and 2nd Runner-Up.
Criteria for Judging
- Costume and Props (35%). Quality and creative materials for the costumes and props from head to toes are used.
- Accuracy (35%). Cosplayers have the faithful approach to the overall physical aspects of the original characters in terms of costumes, props, make-up, colors, details, etc.
- Presentation (30%).Bodily movements, poses, and other nonverbal cues are those of the original characters as depicted in the literary works.