Please reload the page if the document preview does not appear. Click the Free Download link to download the file.
2018 English Language and National Reading Month Celebration
- While all the competitions are open to senior high school (SHS) students, tertiary (college) students may also join the following: E-Poetry: Poetry Beyond Text, Extemporaneous Speech, and Essay Writing.
- All interested student participants should register ahead or at least a week before the schedules of the actual competitions. Attached registration form/s should be accomplished and may soon be submitted to the homeroom adviser, English teachers, or CASTI Senior High representatives. Depending on the number of registrants, elimination (pre-qualifying) rounds may also be conducted (e.g., in Language and Literature Quiz Bee).
- Excuse letters for missed classes during the competitions will be available upon request.
- Competition schedules indicated in the form are all subject to change. Important announcements (e.g., updates, changes, pieces) will be made through the CASTI Senior High official Facebook page.
- All registrants should attend the opening and awarding ceremonies.