Infomercial Contest (Nutrition Month Celebration). Infomercial is a portmanteau of the words ‘information’ and ‘commercial.’
- The contest is open to all senior high school students (Grades 11 and 12) of AcadShare State University.
- The theme of the contest shall be “Kumain Nang Wasto at Maging Aktibo…Push Natin ‘to!” All entries shall inspire the AcadShare community to engage in healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Infomercial video entries must:
- Bear the theme of the 2019 National Nutrition Month Celebration ““Kumain Nang Wasto at Maging Aktibo…Push Natin ‘to!;”
- Contain photos and footages that are original. Copyrighted music material may be used but must be duly cited;
- Run for a maximum time of three (3) minutes including credit titles;
- Begin with a 10-second ‘title screen’ that includes the title of the video, section of the entrants, and producers’ names respectively; and,
- Be submitted by a group of three (3) to five (5) students from the same section.
- Submission of entries starts from July xx-xx, 2019.
- A panel of judges will screen and choose three (3) winners: 2nd runner-up, 1st runner-up, and champion who will receive certificates and medals.
Criteria for Judging
- Relevance to the Theme (40%). The content must be highly related to the theme, “Kumain Nang Wasto at Maging Aktibo…Push Natin ‘to!”
- Creativity and Originality (20%). The entrants must convey their ideas, messages, or thoughts in an artistic and imaginative manner through lens, narrative, performance, etc. The video should be unique from any other published works.
- Audience Impact (20%). The video must evoke emotions from the viewers and must engage them from the onset to the end without losing momentum.
- Production Quality (20%). The overall quality of the video should include smooth transitions, sharp focus, proper lighting, dynamically balanced audio and sounds, and engaging music.