Guest Posts | Sponsored Articles Policy. Contributors may submit any original, exclusive, and niche-related text and digital image articles and other resources for publication on AcadShare| Academic Resources. By submitting an article or any other materials, you acknowledge and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Your article or material must be an original work, hence has not appeared in any publication (electronic or printed). Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted and shall never be tolerated. When quoting statements, proper citations of sources must be made. Attached photos must be original or free for commercial use (as indicated in free photo-download sites such as pixabay.com).
- Your article or material must not include generally agreed illegal, pirated, and prohibited content such as, but not limited to, links to pirated-content sites, pornographic materials, vices, and gambling. Hence, you indemnify the publisher from any potential legal liability or any damage that may arise from your submitted article.
- Upon submitting your article or material, you irrevocably transfer and assign all rights to your article unless otherwise you opted for a paid (temporary or permanent) publication of the article upon our agreement. Paid promotional articles shall be labeled as Sponsored Articles; hence, special terms shall apply based on our negotiation (contact admin for details).
- Your submitted article must come with an author byline (a short author bio and a link to your website or any web page). Links to affiliate sites or advertisements shall be subject to negotiation. Articles with anonymous authorships shall not be published.
- AcadShare and its publishers reserve the rights to edit your submitted article wherever and whenever necessary, refuse publication, or remove from publication without prior notice unless it is a paid sponsored article where communication shall be made through email. In the same way, you may request an editing or improvement of your submitted and published article.
- By submitting your article or material, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the publication, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of AcadShare and/or signed MARCO. With this, you take no part in the revenues from advertisements and affiliate links.
- You can send your article or material through firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line: GUEST POST or SPONSORED (PAID) ARTICLE, whichever applies. Your article must be in an MS Office Word attachment, together with the photos (optional).
- In the end, AcadShare reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of publishing guest posts without prior notice.