What is a Journal Article? A research journal is a collection of articles that is published regularly throughout the year. A journal article, which is often scholarly and peer-reviewed, is a written work that focuses on research.
1st QUARTER EXAM INSTRUCTIONS
- Start with the approved research title or topic of your group.
- Research and download a published journal article (research, usually in IMRaD format) related to your group’s research topic.
- Write an annotated bibliography for it.
- Then, write a two-paragraph review. The first paragraph must be the summary. The second paragraph must be the actual review.
- Upload your review to the designated dropbox together with the subject material (the journal article).
- After or during the exam week, it is expected that your group will compile the reviews for your RRL.